This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Participant

None of the Kodi collusion servers are on the list. Any other that I can use.

Participant

Same thing for me. HELP

Participant

Same problem here no collusion servers

Participant

kind of looks like we’re losing ELECTRICAL T.V. it would be nice if they would up the communications.

Participant

and out comes a new video…………..gr8 to see.! at 80 years old I’ve not had the benefit of an early and ongoing computer education, the doctor has been a great help to me. i love to learn, and this site helps a bunch. thank you. jim

Participant

So sorry all has been quiet it s been a crazy couple months and for some reason my email notifications haven`t been coming through for the forums, if it s ever too quiet just hit a comment on youtube or a private message in the facebook group we re both still learning all this 🙂
    As for the collusion problem a suggestion currently is to use the Xenon build in the filelinked store or to use the diggz build on the site 🙂

Participant

you guys are doing great. don’t weaken, and don’t let the bad guys get you. jim

Participant

I also do not see the collusion! Only Cobalt .. so you are saying delete one Nation and go with xenon??

Participant

Hi again 🙂 used the Xenon build and it still does not have the collusion build! I am so confused

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.