This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Participant

I’m a 1st timer at this so probably mistake on my part. But I’m using video “KODI 18 FULLY LOADED BUILD 2018 + FREE MOVIES + FREE TV SHOWS + FREE PPV NEWEST KODI BUILD” and everything has worked so far up to opening 1 Nation app and supposed to wait for the popup. I’m not getting the popup. I’ve backed out a few times and tried reloading but same every time. Shows the home theater background but never a popup. What should I do?

Participant

Since the release of the video onenations build has been changed, have you tried the xenon one in the filelinked store? It has recently been updated to xeminence, but if you scroll to the right you can also change it to the newest xenon build

Participant

Also confused… ran your video and I downloaded and installed the KODI 18 with ** OVER 50 BUILDS BUILT IN** from your App Store, but when prompted to select the “COLLUSION-LEIA build, it wasn’t visible in the Save Data Menu… now what?

Participant

Yeah not sure why but onenation removed Collusion completely

Participant

Yes I was looking forward to the build but it is not in the list. What is a comparable server to use on the list? Will it have the 4K options on it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.